Koryu Uchinadi Newcastle Youth Karate Class
Youth Class for ages - 8 to 15 years
Koryu Uchinadi Newcastle Martial Arts Karate training places emphasis not only on discipline, respect and self defence, but also encourages children to learn through fun and enjoyment of the art.
Koryu Uchinadi Newcastle Martial Arts Karate training is not just about kicking and
punching, but about building confidence and life skills that will benefit your
child in everyday living.
Some of the many
reasons for starting a Martial Arts program:
- Your child may be struggling with their focus and attention?
- You are worried your child’s shyness may lead to less opportunity at school and beyond?
- You see a natural athlete and would like to nurture that by investing in a program that fosters real life skills?
- Maybe you would like to give your child an outlet to utilise their natural leadership skills?
- Perhaps your child has a lot of pent up energy and doesn’t know how to deal with it correctly?
- You would like to equip your child with some basic self defence skills so they feel safe and confident?
Whatever your reason, your child will be equipped with the knowledge, physical and mental strength to help them throughout their life journey.
Koryu Uchinadi Newcastle teaches in a dedicated martial arts training facility (Dojo) that is centrally located in Raymond Terrace, a short drive from surrounding suburbs of Medowie, Clarence Town, Seaham, Thornton, Beresfield, Woodberry, Heatherbrae, Williamtown, Salt Ash, Millers Forest, Tomago, East Seaham, Limeburners Creek, Glen Oak, Hinton and Morpeth